Week 2–slowly bee
Create a sketch that includes (all of these):
- One element controlled by the mouse.
- One element that changes over time, independently of the mouse.
- One element that is different every time you run the sketch.
- (You can choose to build off of your week 1 design, but I might suggest starting over and working with one or two simple shapes in order to emphasize practicing with variables. See if you can eliminate all (or as much as you can) hard-coded numbers from the sketch.)
when I first saw this homework, I thought I can design a flying game.
A bee flying in the sky and try to find the most beautiful flower on the ground!
When the bee touch the flowers, the flowers will change to a bigger one.
Talking about the speed, I set the bee flying so slowly, thus give us a peaceful and leisurely feeling.
- drawing bee and flowers
- bee fly & flowers move
- bee touch the flowers than the flowers change color
- flowers keep going flow in the screen
HOMEWORK LINK: https://alpha.editor.p5js.org/projects/BJAHU1W6